What Did You Watch? 2024-05-20 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-05-20 (Monday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 21. May 2024, 10:30:40
After a back-friendly workout, I watched:

DISCO DIED...BUT WE STILL HAVE THIS - ROLLER BOOGIE (1979):
https://youtu.be/nnJgMgVGJZo?si=JtIE74ckJXR4c_2q

DOCTOR WHO CAST *ATTACK* FANS AFTER FAILURE:
Doctor Who Reviews are out for Ncuti Gatwa's premier as Doctor Who for the
BBC and Disney+. But as a new doctor has Ncuti Gatwa got what it takes? The
critic reviews of Doctor Who season one sung it's praises but what about the
audience? Why are the cast such as David Tennant, Ncuti Gatwa and Jinkx
Monsoon all attacking the customer base? Does the BBC care about Doctor Who
viewer numbers? Is Disney panicking at the response to their expensive series?
Is Doctor Who worth watching?
https://youtu.be/dPHGlkS93Is?si=pqgr3XtmImb8RlWR

DOCTOR WHO *CRASHES* AND *BURNS*! LOSES 600,000 VIEWERS, HITS WORST RATINGS OF ALL TIME AS FANS FLEE!:
Doctor Who has been dead ever since The Timeless Children obliterated the
show's 60 years of canon, and now, instead of trying to revive the patient,
Russell T. Davies and Ncuti Gatwa have just shoved it deeper underground in
its grave, inserting more woke agenda than ever before, but now they're paying
the price.  The current season of Doctor Who has collapsed, hitting the lowest
ratings in franchise history and losing 600,000 viewers in just one week!
Here are the numbers, which proves what Harvey Cthuhlu always says: The Wages
of Woke is Broke! #disney #doctorwho #bbc
https://youtu.be/qGmyDBzYAek?si=WqpJt2jgOPCtEoRC

DOCTOR WHO REVIEW GETS *WORSE* NUKES NCUTI GATWA'S INTEGRITY SEASON 1 EPISODE 2:
Doctor Who Review of Ncuti Gatwa's Season 1 Episode 2 with Russel T Davies.
Disney has teamed up with the BBC for this season of Doctor who and it has
led to the God of music coming for Doctor Who on Disney+. After doctor who
fought the toy maker in the Christmas special, welcome to his son. Has Russel
T Davies and Ncuti Gatwa saved Doctor Who on Disney? Is Doctor Who worth
watching?
https://youtu.be/UaScUarBaRY?si=bvgsg9S4jjb2Li6G

DOCTOR WHO REVIEW MOFFAT *DESTROYS* NCUTI GATWA SEASON 1 EPISODE 3:
Doctor Who Review of Ncuti Gatwa's Season 1 Episode 3 Disney+ series with
Russell T Davies. The BBC and Disney teamed up for Ncuti Gatwa's Doctor Who
series 1, but have they kept up the quality of previous doctors like David
Tennant or Matt Smith? Did Matt Smith make the right decision to move onto
House of the Dragon? While Doctor Who faces a war torn planet and faith in
episode 3. Is Doctor Who worth watching on Disney+?
https://youtu.be/dF2VgPUN_MU?si=QpBmAlZKGD-UgOy0

DOCTOR WHO "THE DEVILS CHORD" REVIEW | THIS IS ONE OF THE *WORST THINGS* I HAVE EVER *SEEN* |
(SPOILERS):
Doctor Who "The Devil's Chord" is one of the worst things I have ever seen.
It's been a long time since I did a review this in-depth, but there was so
much cringe god-awful CRAP in this horrific parody of Doctor Who, it took a
review almost 30 minutes long to get it all.  And even at that length, I don't
think I quite managed to hit on everything wrong with this turd of an episode,
but make no mistake: this episode ends any debate whatsoever: RIP Doctor Who!
#disney #doctorwho #disneyplus
https://youtu.be/NfRktWfbm00?si=xFjpkEPzqjFjOpA7

EXCLUSIVE: DOCTOR WHO RATINGS ON DISNEY PLUS LEAKED? | MY HOLLYWOOD SPY EXPOSES THE RUMORED NUMBERS!:
Doctor Who's latest series is truly cringe, a disaster across the
board for Whovians whose hopes the series would rally have been firmly
and decisively smashed.  The ratings plunge on the BBC has been
documented previously, but today we bring you an exclusive report from
my Hollywood spies about how Doctor Who allegedly performed on Disney
Plus...and it's BAD folks!  Ohhhh...it's bad.  Bear in mind, I'm
presenting this as a rumor for reasons I make clear in the video, but
yeah...if this is true, RIP Doctor Who! #disney #doctorwho #disneyplus
https://youtu.be/f73CBncoZ54?si=k1XjlVHyLc9XHTfA

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF WHO: DOCTOR WHO IS BROKEN BEYOND FIXING!!:
Doctor Who is currently posting record low ratings. With the latest episode
posting the lowest overnights of all time. But it's so easy to see why, we
just have to listen to what the people involved in the show have to say to
YOU the audience.
https://youtu.be/nHlBvnLsMFE?si=fOko4X88_bIWhxQr

*INVASION* OF THE *FOREHEADS*!!!:
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about This Island Earth (1955).
https://youtu.be/hQzfCDHt12Y?si=kk1lLniFOfbUwoRe

THIS AGED GREAT! EPISODE 7: SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER:
https://youtu.be/3sUzoJHVcG8?si=3_H7FZ3kb9_dFvLO

WHY YOU SHOULD *NEVER* BUILD AN UNDERWATER CITY! - TERROR BENEATH THE SEA (1966):
https://youtu.be/A6oIDzMjkdQ?si=BnwkM4FMqvnwyNDb

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!