What Did You Watch? 2024-05-22 (Wednesday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-05-22 (Wednesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 23. May 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

ASHLEY BIDEN CONFIRMS IT WAS HER DIARY - HERE'S WHAT IT SAID ABOUT JOE BIDEN, WITH RUTHLESS HOSTS:
Megyn Kelly is joined by Josh Holmes, Comfortably Smug, Michael Duncan, and
John Ashbrook, hosts of the Ruthless podcast, to discuss Ashley Biden confirming the diary was
really hers, her mention of
inappropriate showers with her father Joe Biden, the media ignoring the story
and the double standard when
it comes to reporting on Trump and his family, and more.
https://youtu.be/QnyojTcuj8Q?si=GRTlt0drFeCL5vl2

BIDEN NOT ON OHIO BALLOT, DEMOCRATS FAILED SPARKING CONFUSION & OUTRAGE, TRUMP WILL WIN:
Biden NOT ON OHIO BALLOT, Democrats FAILED Sparking CONFUSION & Outrage, Trump WILL WIN
https://youtu.be/ZVSrp1dRls8?si=9rzQq0ixkS4Ri3hY

BILL MAHER ON BIDEN PANDERING TO BLACK VOTERS IN EMBARRASSING MOREHOUSE COMMENCEMENT SPEECH:
Megyn Kelly is joined by Bill Maher, author of the book "What This
Comedian Said Will Shock You," to talk about Biden's embarrassing
Morehouse commencement speech pandering to black voters, why wokeness
is the opposite of liberalism, no longer being allowed to say
things like "reservation" or "master bedroom," how American immigrants
oppose illegal immigration, and more.
https://youtu.be/nvhDH0S2MTk?si=s-0ytecoWRxBTA99

DOCTOR WHO EPISODE 3 REVIEW | BOOM BY STEVEN MOFFAT IS *FAR* WORSE THAN MOST REALIZE | I WAS
*DISGUSTED*:
Too many people are cutting the latest episode of Doctor Who some slack just
because it wasn't as cringe as "The Devil's Chord" starring RuPaul's Drag
Race refugee Jinx Monsoon, but I assure you, this episode still had massive
problems, and things to offend everyone.  Here is my extensive review of
S14E03, "Boom" by Steven Moffat, which is the lowest rated Doctor Who show,
because apparently a lot of the fans are touching grass instead of
watching...hmm...wonder why? #disney #bbc #doctorwho
https://youtu.be/iKUylnwF2wY?si=Ykw92V0cwV1EEeMD

DOCTOR WHO RATING *CRATER*!! SHOW LOSES *MILLIONS* OF VIEWERS!!:
The Doctor Who consolidated ratings are in for the first two episodes and the
show has lost MILLIONS of viewers. All the cast and crew telling people to
stop watching seems to have worked as there seems to be only a tiny fraction
of people left.
https://youtu.be/ONfNytwE1Ag?si=Plh-PRqbmtW0JhNM

ELLIOT PAGE LOOKS MISERABLE IN RESURFACED CLIPS:
https://youtu.be/yAp6im22bO4?si=4FQBWhUkcz0jDqvD

GEORGE TAKEI FACES MAJOR BACKLASH FOR INSANE TWEET!:
https://youtu.be/rmnOrduxKrk?si=tQxR2EQeOAgj3E90

JOE BIDEN POSTS CRINGE HOAX VIDEO, CLAIMS TRUMP WANTS "UNIFIED REICH":
https://youtu.be/TT-ezTuz3-o?si=Jci7ppvMaiZPRxgp

THE 60-FOOT-TALL MAN: WAR OF THE COLOSSAL BEAST (1958):
https://youtu.be/tAfKCVnliUg?si=3W9VnQLEwZO_rKqp

WATCH 'THE VIEW'S SUNNY HOSTIN'S FACE WHEN BILL MAHER PUTS HER IN HER PLACE:
Dave Rubin of "The Rubin Report" shares a DM clip of Bill Maher's appearance on "The View," where
he
sparred with Sunny Hostin over the meaning of "woke".
https://youtu.be/_6Kb6H84tvw?si=PYIOg7B75FZTgTpX

POP CULTURE BREAKDOWN | DOCTOR WHO "BOOM" REVIEW | ACOLYTE TRAILER MOCKED | FROM RUSSIA W/ LOVE!
Pop Culture Breakdown returns TONIGHT as we take down the latest episode of
Doctor Who: "BOOM"!  We discuss Disney layoffs at Pixar (I guess that whole
woke thing is going about as well for Disney as touching grass is for Doctor
Who), we review X-Men 97 now that the first season is finished, we will skewer
the latest trailer for The Acolyte, and our movie of the week is none other
than the James Bond classic "From Russia With Love"!  Join us as we break down
the pop culture highs and lows of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/live/R7_2_O1nmh8?si=6_ZiKO8Bg1OM7zdn

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!