What Did You Watch? 2024-05-27 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-05-27 (Monday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 28. May 2024, 10:30:40
On Memorial Day, I watched:

OUIJA - BAD MOVIES!:
https://youtu.be/D_sfsFBrqts?si=ezcUnfXJdOdmPw0C

DIAPER COMMERCIALS: A RANT:
https://youtu.be/zdPNHbknsXg?si=U9nDSloNGZmNHakk

MOVIES ARE COMING TO VOD TOO QUICKLY | Film Threat News:
This just in! Chris Gore and Alan Ng report on David
Poland's article, "Is 19-Day VOD Poisoning The Entire Well?"
https://davidpoland.substack.com/p/thb-539-is-19-day-vod-poisoning-the
https://youtu.be/WvCQTjeiq8c?si=Z5x72ijj6jghC5SI

THE WORST PIZZA HUT ITEM I'VE EVER HAD:
Pizza Hut has just released their new Cheeseburger Melt, and
unfortunately the results were awful, just awful.
https://youtu.be/_JXbHSUdMc0?si=kA7cfl1R4MZDU7e0

EX-EMPLOYEE EXPOSES ZAK BAGANS AND HIS HAUNTED MUSEUM! THE TRUTH ABOUT ZAK & GHOST ADVENTURES?:
Ever since their first documentary in which they investigate the Goldfield
Hotel I've been following Ghost Adventures. And with his theatrics Zak Bagans
is a fascinating character, not just for me, but also for people like Mike
Stoklasa from Red Letter Media. However, now and ex employee of his Haunted
Museum allegedly exposes the discovery show host on Reddit for being a
terrible boss, firing people for family emergencies, how much Aaron Goodwin
earns and for being an all round douche. In this video I discuss the
allegations and express why I'm not excited for Ghost Adventures Season 24
or House calls.
https://youtu.be/cyWuhN_9irQ?si=KyWfg7Y2SHQrL8nf

ZAK BAGANS HAUNTED MUSEUM DRAMA: SPICY NEW INSIDE STORIES! UPDATE + I READ YOUR COMMENTS.:
Ever since their first documentary in which they investigate the Goldfield
Hotel I've been following Ghost Adventures. And with his theatrics Zak Bagans
is a fascinating character, not just for me, but also for people like Mike
Stoklasa from Red Letter Media. However, now and ex employee of his Haunted
Museum allegedly exposes the discovery show host on Reddit for being a
terrible boss, firing people for family emergencies, how much Aaron Goodwin
earns and for being an all round douche. In this video I discuss the
allegations and express why I'm not excited for Ghost Adventures Season 24
or House calls.
https://youtu.be/u90x3mSAxrA?si=yfr939gkRmJ2X317

NICK GROFF EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM ON #GHOSTADVENTURES:
Nick Groff explains what happened during his time in Ghost Adventures and
what he's been up to since then.
https://youtu.be/7fZm-d6PPz4?si=_WOpBTwPbP8T0hoj

DOCTOR WHO REVIEW NCUTI GATWA LEAVES & SHOW IMPROVES - SEASON 1 EPISODE 4:
Doctor Who Review of Season 1 Episode 4 where Ncuti Gatwa isn't in it and
the Disney+ show improves. The BBC joined with Disney to make the Doctor
Who Reboot with Ncuti Gatwa but was it the right choice? Ruby is the main
character in this episode as Ncuti Gatwa was busy and the episode felt
entirely different. Far more atmospheric and serious, but was it good? Is
Doctor Who worth watching?
https://youtu.be/SnANwpTY60E?si=1obMiT_3HS0ka_nW

PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKS IMMIGRATION & WAR WITH TIM POOL W/ TRUMP & KASH PATEL | Timcast IRL
Trump sat down with Tim Pool for roughly 17 minutes. Kash Patel joins for
the first hour and a half. We recorded Saturday morning then in the evening
with Trump due to secret service restrictions.
https://youtu.be/dHrGC_-vCWA?si=RbEkPahfPHkWc-3w

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!