Will Trent "It's Easier to Handcuff a Human Being" 3/26/2024 (spoilers)

Sujet : Will Trent "It's Easier to Handcuff a Human Being" 3/26/2024 (spoilers)
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 06:03:01

In the A story, it's another one of those plots in which nothing
develops from interviews, just Will and sometimes what's her name, his
temporary partner, make plot points based on inference, without clues.

Does anyone know why Iantha Richardson is off the show? Very very
pregnant?

There's voodoo and weird mysticism and Gula Gula mythology. I thought
Gula Gula culture was in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, not south of
Macon in that tiny bit of Georgia coastline. Then we never even saw the
Atlantic as promised.

In the B story, Ormewood is a huge fan of a nighttime soap opera
satirizing Real Housewives. I thought the over-the-top actresses were
amusing, and we learn that they are their tv characters off stage.

The murderess was telegraphed from the character's introduction.

Polaski has nearly no lines, and her recovery from massive head trauma
appears to have become a dropped plot point.

Lots of references to Ormewood spending time with his wife, but she
isn't seen on the episode. Sure enough, she's left for good.

I really wish the brilliant Sonja Sohn had something to do. Maybe she
can return to The Wire.