What Did You Watch? 2024-04-01 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-01 (Monday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 14:38:39
Ubi deliberately fucks up the date again, justifying why he is in nearly everyone else's killfile...
On 4/2/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

I watched:
 EXPOSÉ:
A duo of strippers/detectives fight crime with the help of their
club-owner/mentor (played by Billy Dee Williams). This week, they
almost catch up their nemisis, The Cobra, but it's like he's always one
step ahead of them!
 SEEIN' DOUBLE:
The lamest and lowest budget Patty Duke Show rip-off I have ever seen!
Starring Bob Newhart as the father of identical twin daughters whose
mother drowned in a boating accident. This week, Judy thinks the father
is going to die after misunderstanding him stating he is going to dye
his hair.
Of course, Ubi is being deliberately misleading here - both of these are "a show within a show", within "Lost" and "Newhart", respectively.

What did you watch?
I took the 'red eye' home from Hawaii, and then had to fly from SFO to SAN, so I didn't get home until noon. Soon after that, I needed to make up the sleep I didn't get on the red eye, and so had a long afternoon nap. So all I got through was:
soaps: I had to skip a week and a day of DOOL & GH just to catch back up. Looks like I didn't miss much, though I gather DOOL teased revealing Sloan's baby snatching last week, but apparently they didn't follow through...
    All of these are Mon's ep's:
    B&B - Weird convo where Hope keeps expecting Liam to say "I told you so", and he virtually does that, though without actually saying it - I guess Liam figures Hope f***ed up her life pretty good! Meanwhile, the hunky doctor from the Liberty Mutual ads seems put off by Steffi's obsession with punishing Hope and the Logans - go figure!!
    GH - Diane continues making progress getting Alexis, who is sick of dealing with the paper, her law license back. Anna is very frosty with Sonny, and boots him out of her office!! Jason goes to visit lil' Lizzie, and runs across his *other* son (with her), Jake, who is not real happy with Jason - go figure! Booby Vista messes up Deception's deal with Blaze, and Lucy seems to spin further out of control, with Maxie and Brook Lynn seeming to do nothing about it. (Did Sasha sell out of the company?!...)
    DOOL - In the most consequential development, dumb Holly finally confesses to Nicole, EJ and Brady that the drugs were hers, and that Tate is completely innocent - Brady is furious, and demands that EJ drop the charges against Tate immediately, which EJ does! Tate is free!! But both NuTheresa and Brady seem to want to string Holly up, so Tate's chances of a smooth romance with her look dim!! Xander tries to figure out who framed him. Paulina is cancer-free (this whole storyline has been a huge jerk-around!)
So, I missed a week plus of soaps, and a couple of Lifetime flicks.
What did you watch?