Web of cries, was: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs

Sujet : Web of cries, was: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
De : dannyb (at) *nospam* panix.com (danny burstein)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 17:59:47
In <n17o0jp8b2o51jliav3gkbc5adggk2aio8@4ax.com> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> writes:

[snip]
I will say Angie was always pretty hot though, at least in her prime years.

These women can still be quite fetching. I saw Jill Hennessy (CROSSING
JORDAN) a few weeks back when I watched MADAME WEB and she still looks
quite good as you can see in the bedroom scene (no nudity).

So _you're_ the other person who saw Madame Web.

I sympathize with you....

     dannyb@panix.com