Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-03 (Wednesday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-03 (Wednesday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 04. Apr 2024, 15:00:49
On 4/4/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

What did you watch?
Longest workday yesterday, so not much:
soaps: Wed's ep's.
    DOOL - Everett tells Stephanie about his hypnosis session with Marlena, incl. seeing "dark Bobby Stein", and Stephanie wonders why he didn't tell Marlena about it (me too!). Later, Jada shows up and gives them both a hard time; in a really dumb development, Rafe reveals to Jada that she's still married to "Bobby Stein" at the end... Xander believes he has found proof of his innocence of the shooting, and he and Sarah rush to go tell Rafe (who I think bought it?...). Ava tells Harris that she is done with running The Bistro restaurant.
    GH - NuKristina shows up at Nina's office, and is apparently still a Nina "cheerleader" (surprising!). Then Maxie shows up with Blaze, introducing Blaze as the "new face of Deception" to Nina; Kristina is pissed at Blaze about something that must have happened last week. Later, Maxie gives Nina a hard time about being pathetic in regards to Sonny, and encourages Nina to leave Sonny in the rear-view mirror (this is the way!!). Various people see Dante, before he leaves the hospital; Sam admits to him that she sees Jason clearly for the first time now. Gregory gets an update on his ALS's progress (I missed the details). Chase and Brook Lynn scramble to get their wedding back on track with Dante's recovery.
I saw a good chunk of "Chicago Fire" - this was Jocelyn Hudon's first episode. I was surprised that Brett's second, Violet, is now "paramedic in charge (PIC)" - I figured Hudon's character would be her boss. Instead, Hudon's character is clearly supposed to be younger than Violet - in fact, Hudon's character seems to be a ripoff of "Chili" (Dora Madison) from season #4. It's hard to parse whether Hudon's character is long for this world or not - it'll be interesting to see if she sticks around into season #13...