Re: NCIS 1000

Sujet : Re: NCIS 1000
De : suzeeq (at) *nospam* imbris.com (suzeeq)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Apr 2024, 07:19:21
On 4/6/2024 6:23 PM, shawn wrote:
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 00:51:53 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

In <440866.734143398.522465.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:

Pictures at the link:

https://ew.com/ncis-franchise-1000th-episode-first-look-8623505?

See first look at NCIS franchise's explosive 1,000th episode

The franchise will cross the 1,000-episode threshold on April 15 and EW has
the exclusive preview.

By Dustin Nelson  Published on April 2, 2024

The list of shows that have crossed the 1,000-episode milestone is largely
populated by talk shows, soap operas, game shows, and reality programs.

[snip]

cough, cough, Lawn Order...
 I looked for LAWN ORDER on IMDB and couldn't find it. I was hoping to
find out more about this orderly lawn show. Do they have rules on how
shrubbery should be laid out on a lawn or is this a show about fixing
lawns that have fallen into disrepair?

Did you find how many were in Law and Order though? And the CSI episodes has got to be up there too.