Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-10 (Wednesday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-10 (Wednesday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 14:35:51
On 4/11/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

[What did you watch?]
Wednesdays are my long workdays, so almost nothing. Indeed, I only managed to get through one soap:
soaps: DOOL - Nicole and Kristen (enjoyably) really get into it, after Nicole tears into Kristen for going after dumb Holly (who wasn't in the episode), and EJ has to break it up, threatening to kick Kristen out of the mansion if she doesn't leave Nicole alone! Later, Kristen conspires to be made CEO of DiMera instead of EJ. [roll] Jada confronts Everett about (not) signing the divorce papers in front of Leo and Stephanie, and Stephanie is disgusted (without asking Everett his side) and later buries the hatchet with Jada, whereas Leo wants to write the story! Eric is quickly figuring out that Sloan is spending large secret amounts of money on something, and vows to get to the bottom of it, while Sloan manages to get Leo to suspend exhorting money from her! Xander tries to figure out who framed him.
Aside from that, I saw some of "The Neighbors Are Watching" on LMN, because I didn't remember the details of the flick. But I didn't watch to the end, however, and still don't remember how it resolves!
Then I went to bed early.
What did you watch?