Re: Most Voters Think Fat, Druggie Trump Would Die Before End of Second Term, Absurdly Making Kamala Harris President

Sujet : Re: Most Voters Think Fat, Druggie Trump Would Die Before End of Second Term, Absurdly Making Kamala Harris President
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 17:07:32
On 4/9/24 1:07 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 10:35:45 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/8/24 5:47 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Sun, 07 Apr 2024 23:22:04 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

He's been in two elections and lost the popular vote in both of them.

Trump is a loser.

Justin Trudeau was 'won' 3 elections and lost the popular vote in #2
and #3.

Apples and oranges.  We vote for a candidate for President.
Do you?

No, you do not vote for your Prime Minister. Your party chooses him (or
her). Entirely different systems.
 Would you be happier if I said "and his party lost the popular vote in
the last two federal elections"?
 After all there are 338 federal electoral districts in Canada and
there will be more after the electoral redistribution commission gets
done and the new districts implemented. I believe the American term is
"redistricting" (obviously this is House only)

Our system is pretty unique.  You can win more votes and still lose.
Show me another Democracy that does that.
Show me any other system of government that awards the office to the one with less votes.
Or sport...  unless we're talking maybe golf.  But even there, the better man wins because the idea is to do something with less attempts.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0