What Did You Watch? 2024-03-12 (Tuesday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-03-12 (Tuesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN AND GROGU A *BAIT* AND *SWITCH*? | THE EMPIRE
*STRIKES OUT* SOURCE CLAIMS!:
Disney Star Wars seems to have a phobia about succeeding. They've taken one
of the biggest franchises in history and screwed up every single chance
they've had to engage fans...well my friends, according to a source, they're
about to screw up yet again with The Mandalorian and Grogu! How are they
going to do that exactly? Here's what my Hollywood spies have told me!
#starwars #disney #themandalorian
https://youtu.be/WFMPWdzlfGM?si=0OAemtEjAWcsc1g7

*HUGE* STAR TREK RUMORS! IS WB BUYING TREK? IS KURTZMAN DONE? MASSIVE UPDATE!:
Things are heating up on the Star Trek front!  Over the weekend I received a
TON of updates about the alleged negotiations for Warner Brothers to buy Star
Trek from Paramount.  Is Skydance standing in the way?  Is Kurtzman finished?
I potentially have some INCREDIBLY GOOD NEWS if the rumors are true, this video
is cram packed with information, and I saved the best for last, so watch this
video to the end people!  There may be a glimmer of hope for Star Trek after
all!  #startrek #warnerbros #paramountplus
https://youtu.be/RsIeqDZaQx4?si=Z0xMqjlCZVrjaNie

3 NEW INSANE UFO Clips EXPLAINED! San Diego Sphere & Giant Triangle UAP
DEBUNKED! #Episode 7:
In this show we�re exploring and debunking recent viral UFO videos posted on
platforms like Twitter, YouTube and Reddit. In todays episode we�re explaining
3 UFO / UAP clips that went viral recently! The first one is the famous San
Diego Sphere footage, which is some of the sharpest, clearest UFO footage out
there. Apparently it�s available in 4k! Then we�ll look at the best triangle
UFO Clip I�ve ever seen. It shows a giant triangular UAP with 3 red glowing
lights on the bottom. And last but not least we explore a red light, zipping
across the sky. I hope you enjoy.
https://youtu.be/397rVr-J9CU?si=1UPiONy59hpxUTwa

VANDERPUMP RULES:
"Written In The Stars".  The group begins to mend their friendships; Lala
expresses her desire to become a mother again; Scheana cries to Lisa about
her insecurities with Ariana; Sandoval is forced to recognize he may never
get closure with the woman he loves.

I'm going to have to watch this again because I was bored and forgot the
comments I was going to make. I am getting tired of Katie and Arianna being
bitter bitches, but I was amused at them talking about being "frozen out" of
the group when they've been doing it fine on their own.

The "later this season" trailer at the end did not make me interesting in
watching the rest of this season.

WELCOME TO PLATHVILLE:
"So Foul and Fair a Day I Have Not Seen". Kim nervously shares her dating news
with Moriah and Lydia; Moriah decides to unblock and text Ethan and is taken
aback by his response; Olivia hits her breaking point when she realizes Ethan
is up to his old ways.

� Ethan and Olivia go ice-fishing. Maybe it's me, but I would be too nervous
about the ice breaking to enjoy myself!

� Moriah and Lydia saw thru Kim's nonsense and correctly suspected Kim's been
dating for longer than she claims. I enjoyed watching Kim squirm because she
assumed they'd automatically believe whatever she told them.

� Moriah (when did she get so many tattoos?) tells Ethan via text message that
she forgives him but refuses to take responsibility for her own actions. That's
not how it works, little girl.

� After seeing his friends (I cannot believe he doesn't know the dietary
buzzwords in Hollywood!), he calls Ethan and asks if he's mad at him. Hello?
You took Moriah's side when she bad-mouthed Olivia!

� Ethan and Olivia plan on picking up one of his cars in Florida. I don't
understand why she wants to see the youngest daughters or why she even thinks
Barry or Kim will allow her to see them. Ethan isn't helping by making plans
and then lying thru omission. I did have to take her side about not letting
Michah stay with them, but she should have explained it so Ethan could
understand.

I am getting tired of this show and these people.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!