Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'

Sujet : Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
De : never (at) *nospam* nothere.com (moviePig)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 22:00:55
On 3/12/2024 11:53 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <3h22vipviumic46dvm992b0nmtsoa4gghh@4ax.com>,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:44:36 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:30:44 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

"And I shouldn't have used 'illegal', it's undocumented," Biden
claimed, even though the correct legal terminology is, in fact,
"illegal alien".

"What I'm not going to do, what I won't do, I'm not gonna treat any,
any, any of these people with disrespect," Biden later added. "Look,
they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to
control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at
all."

Uh wait a minute - if I understand correctly he's calling the illegal
aliens not those who came to America legally (like my forebears 300
years ago) the builders of America? (Including a great-great
grandfather of mine who got his 70 year pin from Union Pacific nearly
100 years ago? This is of couse my father's side - my mother's
grandfather was busy commanding a ship in the Royal Navy - admittedly
a small one but any ship command is a command)

No, that's you reading into it. I'm sure what he meant was immigrants
built the country, whether they were documented or undocumented or
slaves.

Are you sure he hasn't proven his own case of dementia?

The only one I see showing signs of possible dementia is Trump
 Really?
 When he was yelling at the press about how insulted he was that the DOJ
said he couldn't even remember when his son died, and he said he carries
around a rosary to remember his son "from Our Lady of the... um... Our
Lady of the... well, you know..."
 In the middle of indignantly denying accusations that he can't even
remember key personal details, he blanks out on a key personal detail.
And that was minutes after he told everyone that Mexico and Gaza share a
border.
 And you still say the only person losing it is Trump? Seriously?
 Let me ask you this. If you owned a business, would you hire Biden to
run it without supervision? I sure wouldn't. Yet he's running the United
States of America.
 (Actually, even that's up for debate. Talking to some old friends who
are on PPD, they describe it as a Weekend at Bernie's situation and that
he's not in charge of much anymore. He's like John Gill in the TOS
episode "Patterns of Force".)
Now imagine Biden were a narcissist who believes himself a 'stable genius' possessed of infallible vision and unconstrained latitude...