News: AMC Picks Up SNOWPIERCER To Air 4th (and Final(?)) Season

Sujet : News: AMC Picks Up SNOWPIERCER To Air 4th (and Final(?)) Season
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 23:52:22
I was just at my job where I can't receive or post usenet messages (or send Apple Emails - I'm guessing it's some kind of firewall thing?)... anyway, so I am sure Robin beat me to this news.
But, as per Variety:
https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/snowpiercer-season-4-amc-premiere-date-tnt-1235942045/
Glad someone *finally* picked up the final(?) season of this show, so the rest of us can watch it, and thank goodness it's on a "linear" cable channel where I will be able to DVR it.
It's just too bad that WBD couldn't do it themselves, and it's too bad that it took OVER A YEAR to make a deal like this happen!!?!  :/