Re: Karma Comes for Deadspin

Sujet : Re: Karma Comes for Deadspin
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 18:27:40
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:13:22 +0000 BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>:

Deadspin tried to drag a little kid for PC woke bullshit and it
bankrupted the company and everyone's on the unemployment line.

You love to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4PrYuCd8U

A great story but man, that woman talks FAST. This seems to be an
emerging trend in videos with presenters talking a mile a minute and
never stopping for breath. Let's just say I'm not a fan of that.....

Yes, but Brett's adorableness more than makes up for it.

What I don't get is why every YouTuber wears huge honkin' headphones just
to sit and talk into a microphone.

It's a radio thing. Either she is working with an engineer cuing her,
or she's monitoring her own sound quality as her own engineer.

These aren't truly videos but just a video recording of a podcast.

People do this in Zoom meetings all the time. I wear headphone with a
microphone, and I use either a laptop or desktop computer without a
camera because who cares what I look like.