What Did You Watch? 2024-03-15 (Friday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-03-15 (Friday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 19:25:46
I had an afternoon meeting, and then errands, so when I got home, I was bushed. I thought about maybe watching a movie off streaming in the evening, but I ended up being too tired (and basically went to bed early).
So all I got through was a soap, and a LMN flick:
soaps: GH - Thur's ep. Mostly hemming and hawing about Jason. Though I did like Jagger pretty much sticking it to Carly about Jason's disapperance. However, this made no sense with the "big reveal" at the end... That Jason is apparently working for Jagger, to take this conspiracy down from the inside (so Jagger actually knows what is up with Jason - so why is he taunting Carly?!). Well, either that, or Jagger is actually the "Big Bad" behind the scenes, and he's driving the assassinations of the mob bosses!
Killing All of My Sisters (recorded off LMN the night before) - This was OK. Isabella Carlsen plays Emily, a prissy freshman who rushes a sorority with her tennis star bestie, Jenna (tiny cutie Muguet Del Toro, whose name is spelled with a typo in the end credits!). The sorority is run by Brittany, (Grace Patterson, playing against type as the quasi-villain here), with her second (Key Symone) being nearly as sinister!!
    Well, after some hazing, prissy Emily has had enough, but Jenna, who sticks it out with the sorority, goes missing, after a dalliance with Brittany's scuzzy ex. We know that Brittany and the other sorority sisters are behind it, but Emily can't be sure if Brittany, the sorority's second (Symone) or the scuzzy boyfriend is behind Jenna's disappearance. And is Jenna alive or dead?!
    Some other malarkey happens along the way, like a dead sorority sister, and another pledge getting attacked, etc.
    I will give them mild credit - they don't go for the most obvious candidate as the perp. Just the second most obvious.
    Anyway, this was OK.
What did you watch?