Re: Repeating my comments on killfiling crossposted political threads

Sujet : Re: Repeating my comments on killfiling crossposted political threads
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 26. Mar 2024, 02:38:35
On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:26:14 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

Adam, just killfile Ubi in your reader and be done with it.

I did, a very long time ago, but that doesn't affect the forgeries he
does. I didn't immediately notice that he'd plagarized me till someone
followed up.

Agreed. He's been in my kill file a long time but I'm not as cautious
as Adam and so I'll get caught by his forgeries which sometimes
include followups to non-existent groups.

And yes, I'm aware of your thread with Ray Banana in the E-S.support group.