What Did You Watch? 2024-03-25 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-03-25 (Monday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 26. Mar 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

STAR WARS *BETRAYED* BY GEORGE LUCAS | TIME TO DEBUNK ALL THE EXCUSES &
THEORIES & *RAGE* AGAINST THIS!:
George Lucas snuffed out the last hope for Star Wars when he sided with Bob
Iger and the Disney Board against Nelson Peltz, ensuring that Disney will
keep on destroying not only Star Wars, but Marvel and Indiana Jones and the
entire Fox catalog.  Almost immediately desperate fans started hatching wild
theories and drumming up excuses for George, and we're not having it!  George
Lucas owns this, and in this video, Mexican Ironman and I explain WHY there
can be no forgiveness for this final betrayal!  RAGE, RAGE against the dying
of the lightsaber with us now! #starwars #disney #lucasfilm
https://youtu.be/QISuqPSlSLg?si=etRXzj4uTAy5NgnJ

DISNEY *DESPERATE* TO GASLIGHT US ABOUT THE ACOLYTE | SPENDING *VAST* SUMS TO
PROMOTE THE *AGENDA*!:
Star Wars is dead, and now Disney is trying to gaslight us all, and pretend
that it doesn't matter, because what was Star Wars wasn't Star Wars at
all...the perfection of Star Wars is "The Acolyte".  Sources tell my
Hollywood spies that Disney is ready to spend a VAST amount of money to shove
The Acolyte down our throats, promote The Agenda, and convince us all that
good is bad, suck is excellent, and we really, really want to watch a Ru Paul
impersonator lecture us about the Force!  Here's a video to warn you about
the mainstream media press that has already begun, and Disney's latest
twisted agenda to brainwash us all. #disney #starwars #theacolyte
https://youtu.be/SJsZ0MZo0Sg?si=JE6pUnwm1HuHUQ-R

GHOSTBUSTERS: FROZEN EMPIRE | Film Threat Reviews:
https://youtu.be/jsf46DnVE90?si=pItwxWem1-xXJhZb

Half in the Bag: Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire:
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire is the newest Ghostbusters movie. It's the sequel
to the last Ghostbusters movie, which was a franchise reset from the
Ghostbusters movie before that one. Do you...do you remember Ghostbusters?
Mike, Jay, and Rich sit in an empty void to discuss this latest Sony product.

Do you remember Ghostbusters?
https://youtu.be/8pgmrrrupu4?si=04p6qbcs7FINl1I6

I HATE THIS MOVIE:
The movie is Doomsday Machine (1972) and it's about a mahcine that destroys
the World while astronauts are on a 2 year journey to Venus. Originally made
in 1967, this movie ran out of money and wouldn't be completed until 1972.
https://youtu.be/80esLlUFKtc?si=CwxKO4G8YDgdj9Uj

One of the DUMBEST MOVIES I've ever seen!- The Astro Zombies (1968):
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about The Astro Zombies
(1968)
https://youtu.be/yjT97CajBbY?si=z8WkLDua7DUemFp0

One of the most INCREDIBLY BAD MOVIES EVER MADE!!!:
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about The Incredibly
Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies (1964)
https://youtu.be/cBIorx4il40?si=qHaz-QKGpEen4o1W

One of the WORST ALIEN INVASION movies!!! - Devil Girl from Mars (1954):
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about Devil Girl from Mars
(1954)
https://youtu.be/8NkuuFfhKpY?si=JRbtNyZ4bC3EycNn

THE PIT that makes people DISAPPEAR!:
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about The Pit (1981)
https://youtu.be/IbDSQvSwwCY?si=BlS3C52Px06QfO55

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"JFK's Assassination".

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"Jack the Ripper". A spree of gruesome murders shocks Victorian England--and
the world. The homicidal maniac responsible remains a mystery. Can history's
most notorious serial killer ever be identified? Who is Jack the Ripper?

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"The Battle of Los Angeles". The Battle of Los Angeles occurred on February
24, 1942, when military radar detected enemy aircraft over Los Angeles,
prompting air raid sirens and 1400 rounds of anti-aircraft artillery.

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"The Mystery Of Machu Picchu". With 500-year-old secrets hidden in skeletons
and stone, Machu Picchu is one of the most puzzling archaeological sites on
earth. It's among the ancient world's most enduring riddles: Who built this
astonishing complex, and why?

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!