Re: Organized Gangs of Illegals Prowl Countryside for Homes to Steal

Sujet : Re: Organized Gangs of Illegals Prowl Countryside for Homes to Steal
De : suzee (at) *nospam* imbris.com (suzeeq)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 17:15:13
On 3/27/2024 12:42 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:18:48 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com>
wrote:

On 3/25/2024 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Thanks to Biden's open borders policy and 'progressive' laws that favor
criminals over citizens, we now have organized gangs of illegals who prowl
the countryside looking for homes to steal.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1770495590075650279?s=46

Well, that does set me wondering to what extent you must upkeep your
residential property...

Maybe - but if you own a house it's not uncommon to go on vacation -
my aunt lives 500 miles away and has been suggesting I drive up to see
her. Might not be such a great idea if this story is true -
particularly if one cannot count on the cops to make a serious effort
to roust them.

I think you're safe. You don't live in LA.