Re: [OT] Have you ever been critical of the Chinese government?

Sujet : Re: [OT] Have you ever been critical of the Chinese government?
De : IJBall (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 20:10:09
On 2024-03-28 07:09:04 +0000, The Horny Goat said:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:44:58 -1000, Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
wrote:

And, actually, I was referring to the laws Russia has passed against
*foreign citizens in other countries*!! Yes, I know it's crazy, but
they have done it.
 My suspicion is that most of those laws are aimed at former Soviet
citizens who are naturalized Brits (other countries too but mostly
Brits) who have renounced Soviet citizenship which Putin doesn't
recognize if they are of Russian ethnicity.
No, I think they've charged, like, the Prime Minister of Estonia and s**t with it. It's completely nuts.