Re: TV news for March 24-30, 2024

Sujet : Re: TV news for March 24-30, 2024
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 31. Mar 2024, 02:00:56
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:45:38 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

CBS news

NCIS: Origins Prequel Adds Tyla Abercrumbie & Diany Rodriguez To Cast
(March 26)

Just say "no"

Orphan Black: Echoes Gets Premiere Date At AMC & AMC+  (March 29)

I'll try it but I don't see how they can recapture the magic.

Noah Wyle To Headline ‘The Pitt’ Drama Series At Max; R. Scott Gemmill
Set As Showrunner  (March 26)

and the pendulum?

https://deadline.com/2024/03/noah-wyle-the-pitt-drama-series-max-r-scott-gemmill-showrunner-1235868532/

["Max has given a 15-episode, straight-to-series order to drama The
Pitt, starring and executive produced by Noah Wyle (ER, The Librarians).
... The Pitt is a realistic examination of the challenges facing
healthcare workers in today's America as seen through the lens of the
frontline heroes working in a modern-day hospital in Pittsburgh."]

Back to ER.

I think they should be calling it THE PIT.

Doctor Who Showrunner Says Disney+ Deal Had To Happen As Demise Of The
BBC Is Undoubtedly On Its Way  (March 28)

Huh? What does he know that the British public does not? Are they
eliminating the tv and radio tax?

Doubtful, but they may not be increasing the tax.

Paramount Global Credit Rating Cut To Junk Status By S&P Due To
"Downside Ratings Pressure" On Its TV Business  (March 27)

Wow. Less of a future than the C-Wub.

But it is still in business.

NCIS, Shameless Actor Nolan Freeman Arrested For Allegedly Storming
The Capitol On January 6  (March 29)

They just noticed?

Leverage Star Gina Bellman Reveals Her Cancer Diagnosis  (March 24)

I'm sorry to hear this.

Ack! Let's hope her treatment goes well.