Re: Black Mayor Caucus Solution to Crime: "Hold Businesses Accountable"

Sujet : Re: Black Mayor Caucus Solution to Crime: "Hold Businesses Accountable"
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 31. Mar 2024, 21:44:20
In article <uubo7b$1qc9d$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 3/30/24 4:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <uu9e7k$13c3i$8@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 3/29/24 10:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

So all of America's black mayors gathered behind closed doors to spitball
how to spin the massive crime waves flooding their cities as something
other than the natural result of their hug-a-thug policies and this is
what they came up with.

Blame the businesses for the crime:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1773686573940236288/vid/avc1/480x270
/tzLc1JVE8Pw-IjM6.mp4?tag=14

Yep, gotta hold those businesses accountable for the thugs who steal from
them. I mean, after all, it's their fault for having all that stuff
people want to take, right? They're just providing one big temptation
that's luring future scholars and astronauts down the wrong path.

Yep, another unsourced video.

LOL!

Because a video of the mayor of St. Louis saying "We have to hold
businesses accountable for the crime they suffer" somehow doesn't speak
for itself.

You're a hoot, that's what you are.

And you don't give a source so that we can understand what she was
referring to.

It was a news report presented in its entirety. If you couldn't figure
out what she was referring to, that's on you. I'm not responsible for
your stupidity. (And I chuckle at your use of the word 'we', given that
you're the only one here who's admitting to be so dimwitted he couldn't
figure out what the mayor was talking about after having watched the
news report.)