Re: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs

Sujet : Re: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 16:56:43
On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 05:50:09 -0500, super70s

On 2024-04-02 04:54:01 +0000, BTR1701 said:

He was shopping under a woman's identity named Merle.

I guess we're supposed to glean from this that any transgender person
who shoots a dog couldn't be doing it in self-defense.

F--- dogs, especially aggressive ones and their masters who don't care
enough to train them, and the horse they rode in on.

I will say Angie was always pretty hot though, at least in her prime years.

These women can still be quite fetching. I saw Jill Hennessy (CROSSING
JORDAN) a few weeks back when I watched MADAME WEB and she still looks
quite good as you can see in the bedroom scene (no nudity).