Re: Web of cries, was: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs

Sujet : Re: Web of cries, was: InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 18:12:27
On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:59:47 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

In <n17o0jp8b2o51jliav3gkbc5adggk2aio8@4ax.com> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> writes:

[snip]
I will say Angie was always pretty hot though, at least in her prime years.

These women can still be quite fetching. I saw Jill Hennessy (CROSSING
JORDAN) a few weeks back when I watched MADAME WEB and she still looks
quite good as you can see in the bedroom scene (no nudity).

So _you're_ the other person who saw Madame Web.

I sympathize with you....

Yeah, I was shocked at how little emotion Dakota Johnson showed in
this movie. She really was/is a one note actress. I thought she must
have been doing a bit in the interview I saw with her where she again
wasn't showing much emotion but then you see her doing the same thing
in this movie in very different sorts of situations and realize that's
just her.

Which makes you wonder how she got hired to be a lead actress. I
realize she's pretty and has famous parents but don't
producers/casting agents/ directors want someone that can emote? Maybe
she had Covid and this is a new symptom of long Covid where it removes
your sense of emotions?