Re: "The Wonder Years" Star Opens Up About Transformation And Finding Faith Two Years Ago

Sujet : Re: "The Wonder Years" Star Opens Up About Transformation And Finding Faith Two Years Ago
De : never (at) *nospam* nothere.com (moviePig)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.tv.wonder-years
Date : 03. Apr 2024, 17:49:20
On 4/3/2024 7:22 AM, NoBody wrote:
On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:00:27 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
“The Wonder Years” star Danica McKellar opened up about the transformation
she’s seen in her life after finding faith — following an invitation to
attend to church two years ago from “Full House” actress Candace Cameron
Bure.

The 49-year-old actress spoke to Fox News about the importance of Easter week
and said it “marks two years of becoming a believer” after “Bure brought me
into her church on Palm Sunday, and we saw the passion play there at Shepherd
Church.”

“It changed my life,” McKellar told the outlet about going to the service in
southern California. “I don’t know what happened. Some people say the Holy
Spirit came to me. All I know is that I knew I became a believer, and it was
the most wonderful, transformative moment.”

“I was flooded with this knowingness,

Please tell me this is an April fools joke

 Do you have an issue with people finding religion?
Not as much as with religion finding people.