What Did You Watch? 2024-04-03 (Wednesday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-03 (Wednesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 04. Apr 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

Is The Great Gatsby Unfilmable?:
F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel The Great Gatsby has been adapted for the screen
at least seven times in the nearly 100 years since it was first published.
None of the screen adaptations have been very good. What's up with that? What
mistakes have the film and television versions of Gatsby made that cause them
to fall short of greatness? Is a satisfactory screen adaptation of this
classic American story even possible?
https://youtu.be/65STWS2eEUo?si=Kv-j8Oid0jBFWedy

EXCLUSIVE Look At My New Courtroom TV Show:
Judged, my very own court show, will premiere on April 9th. Watch me wield my
newly attained legal power to settle real disputes.
https://youtu.be/1FYrjPhgJts?si=wGL7xm5shZmhYpTa

This Might Just Be The Dumbest Reality Show On TV:
Today we're taking a look at another highly requested show that... well man
it's just kind of dumb. That show is Mystery Diners and I thought maybe it'd
be a good continuation of restaurant based reality shows we've been covering
so sit back, relax, and enjoy! Or don't it is what it is.
https://youtu.be/6_3qUInH9zU?si=75STJsxJBiNf9Qut

Did Disney CHEAT in The Board Vote? | There Should Be an INVESTIGATION By the
SEC Expert Says!:
Disney's last hope swirled down the drain today, thanks to Disney investors
who just voted to retain and reinforce the very Board that has lost over $100
Billion in company value over the last two years.  George Lucas gave all of
his proxy votes to Bob Iger, the very man who presided over the destruction
of Star Wars, and now Disney investors will have to suffer more losses and
the destruction of the Disney brand.  It's all over folks...or is it?  There
is an allegation out there, complete with proof I've seen with my own eyes,
that Disney may have violated SEC regulations by leaking vote counts ahead of
the Shareholder's meeting.  Did Disney CHEAT?  Here's what's at issue, and we
WILL be discussing this tonight on Pop Culture Breakdown at 7 Central / 5
Eastern!  #disney #starwars #georgelucas
https://youtu.be/-1ph84sf92M?si=tqaH7UyT05lyDxQk

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!