Re: Biden: Refilling Strategic Petroleum Reserve Too Expensive

Sujet : Re: Biden: Refilling Strategic Petroleum Reserve Too Expensive
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 01:58:28
On 4/4/24 3:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <uum9i5$lurk$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 4/3/24 10:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
On Apr 3, 2024 at 6:36:29 PM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2024 01:22:38 +0000
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

...he says as he signs off on another few billion bucks to Ukraine and
Israel and puts his signature to a bill that funds gay rest homes and
helps troon kids go undercover from their parents.

I'm glad they're finally giving help to Ukraine and not cutting off
Israel. Putin and Hamas are despicable and need to be stopped.

Not before we take care of ourselves, i.e., maintaining the strategic oil
reserve.

Wasn't it you bitching when Biden used those reserves? Now you're
bitching when he hasn't replenished it yet?
 Yes and yes.

So double standard admitted.  But not Trump.
Not the rapist.  Not the convicted fraudster.  Not the insurrectionist and serial liar.
Him, you have no issues with.  You ever get evaluated for head trauma?
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0