Re: Biden: Refilling Strategic Petroleum Reserve Too Expensive

Sujet : Re: Biden: Refilling Strategic Petroleum Reserve Too Expensive
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 11:19:03
On 4/4/24 8:23 AM, FPP wrote:
On 4/4/24 5:52 AM, trotsky wrote:
On 4/3/24 8:22 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
..he says as he signs off on another few billion bucks to Ukraine and
Israel and puts his signature to a bill that funds gay rest homes and helps
troon kids go undercover from their parents.

Cite?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/biden-administration-delays-plans-to-restock-nations-emergency-oil-reserve

"Delays" is the operative word.  Funny thing is, he's being conservative about the price and you represent right wing assholes who put on airs of being "conservative."
 One day he complains we're spending money we don't have, and the next he wants to spend like a drunken sailor.

When Donald Trump took office as president in January 2017, the reserve held 695.1 million barrels of crude oil. The last full week before he left office in January 2021, it held 638.1 million barrels, or about 8% less.
 Didn't care when Trump left us worse off though, did he?
Hell I'm still waiting for Mexico to pay for the border wall.
https://images.app.goo.gl/xE5QLnBSg6hRcoK78