What Did You Watch? 2024-04-04 (Thursday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-04 (Thursday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 10:30:40
After an arduous workout, I watched:

DID DISNEY *CHEAT* IN THE BOARD VOTE? | THERE SHOULD BE AN *INVESTIGATION* BY THE SEC EXPERT SAYS!:
Disney's last hope swirled down the drain today, thanks to Disney investors
who just voted to retain and reinforce the very Board that has lost over $100
Billion in company value over the last two years.  George Lucas gave all of
his proxy votes to Bob Iger, the very man who presided over the destruction
of Star Wars, and now Disney investors will have to suffer more losses and
the destruction of the Disney brand.  It's all over folks...or is it?  There
is an allegation out there, complete with proof I've seen with my own eyes,
that Disney may have violated SEC regulations by leaking vote counts ahead of
the Shareholder's meeting.  Did Disney CHEAT?  Here's what's at issue, and we
WILL be discussing this tonight on Pop Culture Breakdown at 7 Central / 5
Eastern!  #disney #starwars #georgelucas
https://youtu.be/-1ph84sf92M?si=tqaH7UyT05lyDxQk

DISNEY STOCK *PLUMMETS* | IGER *WON* THE DISNEY BOARD ELECTION...BUT INVESTORS *LOST* | HILARITY
*ENSUES*!
Iger may have suckered enough investors to win the battle for the Disney board
and defeat Nelson Peltz, but it sure looks like Iger's win was the stockholder's
LOSS!  And then they have the NERVE to announce the Silver Surfer is now a
WOMAN?!  Join us as we LAUGH our ASSES OFF at the losses Disney is suffering
now that investors sided with Iger, the very guy who lost over $100 billion in
company value since 2021!  Pottery Barn rule of investing folks...you elected
the losses, you OWN em! #disney #mcu #marvel
https://youtu.be/QYPJUalYTy4?si=-69vC5RLyKRMwN_V

JIMMY KIMMEL *DESTROYED* FOR CALLING AMERICA *DISGUSTING* & PRAISING JAPAN! HIS HYPOCRISY
*BACKFIRES*!:
Jimmy Kimmel Is a total piece of garbage.
https://youtu.be/qhWiJdeaZvY?si=qNPGVhMXrimpUOq-

WHY DID JIMMY KIMMEL CLAIM JAPAN IS A BETTER COUNTRY?:
Jimmy Kimmel declares that America is dirty and disgusting compared
to a country like Japan. But why is that? That's the question that
he doesn't want to ask or answer.
https://youtu.be/5NIdQGKX_T0?si=_LHJLx35oR6sucQU

FAMILY GUY:
Several eps.