Re: News: The All New! NEW!! QUANTUM LEAP Cancelled After 2 Seasons by NBC

Sujet : Re: News: The All New! NEW!! QUANTUM LEAP Cancelled After 2 Seasons by NBC
De : arthur (at) *nospam* alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 06. Apr 2024, 18:38:26
On 4/5/2024 2:52 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
As per Deadline:
 https://deadline.com/2024/04/quantum-leap-canceled-nbc-2-seasons-1235877093/
  I imagine this will p*ss some people off, as the way I heard it the show ended on a cliffhanger.
Kind of sort or ended on a cliffhanger, but not really.  Season 2 had a big finale that resolved the season's big bad.  Ben does not get home, but that's not really a cliffhanger it's the ongoing premise of the show.  There was something that happened at the end that would have slightly shook up the premise of the show, but I wouldn't call it a cliffhanger.  And they could have easily reset things by episode 2 had the show kept going.