Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

Sujet : Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"
De : NoBody (at) *nospam* nowhere.com (NoBody)
Groupes : alt.tv.the-view rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Apr 2024, 15:32:38
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:05:51 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

On 4/6/2024 9:40 AM, NoBody wrote:
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 04:35:49 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

On 4/5/24 4:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
On Apr 5, 2024 at 1:30:41 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News' THE VIEW this week after they
attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
shows.

Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
went on THE VIEW to discuss his book, "The End of Race Politics: Arguments
for a Colorblind America".

During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
claiming that he was "being used as a pawn by the Right" and that he was "a
charlatan of sorts".

"I don't think there's any evidence I've been co-opted by anyone and I think
that's an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
conversations we're having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.

Rogan and Hughes discussed THE VIEW interview this week during an episode
of THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE.

"I wasn't expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
as I do, and I didn't expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
arguably went more viral than anything I've ever done," Hughes said.

Rogan responded, "Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse."

Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.

I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
that.

Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
on?

How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show?  Any?  At all?

I've seen enough of their content to be able to form an opinion.  They
are out of their damn minds.  Any show that allows an open holocaust
denier (Whoopie) to be a host doesn't belong on the air.