Re: NCIS 1000

Sujet : Re: NCIS 1000
De : suzeeq (at) *nospam* imbris.com (suzeeq)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Apr 2024, 17:20:45
On 4/6/2024 11:36 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com> wrote:
On 4/6/2024 6:23 PM, shawn wrote:
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 00:51:53 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

In <440866.734143398.522465.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> anim8rfsk
<anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:

Pictures at the link:

https://ew.com/ncis-franchise-1000th-episode-first-look-8623505?

See first look at NCIS franchise's explosive 1,000th episode

The franchise will cross the 1,000-episode threshold on April 15 and EW has
the exclusive preview.

By Dustin Nelson  Published on April 2, 2024

The list of shows that have crossed the 1,000-episode milestone is largely
populated by talk shows, soap operas, game shows, and reality programs.

[snip]

cough, cough, Lawn Order...

I looked for LAWN ORDER on IMDB and couldn't find it. I was hoping to
find out more about this orderly lawn show. Do they have rules on how
shrubbery should be laid out on a lawn or is this a show about fixing
lawns that have fallen into disrepair?

Did you find how many were in Law and Order though? And the CSI episodes
has got to be up there too.

 CSI.
Mothership 336
Vegas 41
Horatio 232
New York 197
Cyber 31
Total 837 (given take a few random specials and such)
Less than I expected.

 Law & Order
Mothership, 499
SUV 550
Organized crime, 62
Criminal intent, 195
Toronto 10
UK 53
Los Angeles 22
Trial by jury 14
True crime 8
Total 1413 (give or take a few random specials and such.)
Thought so.