Re: NCIS 1000

Sujet : Re: NCIS 1000
De : suzeeq (at) *nospam* imbris.com (suzeeq)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. Apr 2024, 02:09:11
On 4/7/2024 3:28 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com> wrote:
On 4/6/2024 11:36 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com> wrote:
On 4/6/2024 6:23 PM, shawn wrote:
On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 00:51:53 -0000 (UTC), danny burstein
<dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

In <440866.734143398.522465.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> anim8rfsk
<anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:

Pictures at the link:

https://ew.com/ncis-franchise-1000th-episode-first-look-8623505?

See first look at NCIS franchise's explosive 1,000th episode

The franchise will cross the 1,000-episode threshold on April 15 and EW has
the exclusive preview.

By Dustin Nelson  Published on April 2, 2024

The list of shows that have crossed the 1,000-episode milestone is largely
populated by talk shows, soap operas, game shows, and reality programs.

[snip]

cough, cough, Lawn Order...

I looked for LAWN ORDER on IMDB and couldn't find it. I was hoping to
find out more about this orderly lawn show. Do they have rules on how
shrubbery should be laid out on a lawn or is this a show about fixing
lawns that have fallen into disrepair?

Did you find how many were in Law and Order though? And the CSI episodes
has got to be up there too.

CSI.
Mothership 336
Vegas 41
Horatio 232
New York 197
Cyber 31
Total 837 (given take a few random specials and such)

Less than I expected.
 It occurred to me that I must be missing the Ted Danson series for some
reason IMDb didn’t split that up when I searched for CSI but I got it when
I searched for Danson. So add 84 to the total.

Law & Order
Mothership, 499
SUV 550
Organized crime, 62
Criminal intent, 195
Toronto 10
UK 53
Los Angeles 22
Trial by jury 14
True crime 8
Total 1413 (give or take a few random specials and such.)

Thought so.
 Yeah, they blow the other contenders away.
 But we didn’t think to count Star Trek
 TOS 80
TAS 22
TNG 176
DS9 173
VOY 168
ENT 98
STD 65+
LD 50+
PIC 30
PRO 40
SNW 30+
 I didn’t count the fan series and there are several increasingly awful new
series coming up.
 That’s 932 as of now. They may not have broken 1000 yet, but they’ll do it
easily probably within the next year.

I never even thought of ST... Thanks for looking all of them up.