Re: What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist

Sujet : Re: What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. Apr 2024, 22:39:58
On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:33:05 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

In article <2v681jtstk4b39umanufu659po9nosmffd@4ax.com>,
 The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:09:42 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

This is a serious article, y'all, so treat it with the gravity
it deserves!

https://qz.com/618852/what-to-do-if-your-dog-seems-racist

Basically, if your dog growls at bipocks, it's your fault for
not living in the ghetto.

The Babylon bee couldn’t make this stuff up.

Heh heh - besides my dog is both brown and black so how could he be
racist? He is a "DOC" (dog of color)

I have a black cat but every now and then I get a glimpse of white
skin beneath her fur, so I suspect she's culturally appropriating.

I had a cat that you could have mistaken for all-black if you only
saw him from certain angles but if you looked at him from the right
angle, you could see he had three patches of pure white, and, for many
years, a single white whisker. (The white whisker eventually
disappeared but whether it fell out or changed colour spontaneously is
anyone's guest.) I suppose you'd have to call him "bi-racial". ;-)

Our current cat is all black with no white bits at all but if you look
at her fur in bright sunlight, there is clearly some brown in her coat.
 Bebop, the cat I mentioned in the previous paragraph, also had some
 brown in his coat that would only become apparent in bright sunlight.

--
Rhino