Re: "Per Capita"-- A White Supremacist Conspiracy?

Sujet : Re: "Per Capita"-- A White Supremacist Conspiracy?
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 15:24:39
On 4/5/24 7:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
So apparently there's an entire sub-community on the Twitters and the
Facebooks of black people who seriously believe that the concept of 'per
capita' is a fake idea invented by white people to make black people look
bad:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvluwbPC6U
 The hashtags and groups have thousands of subscribers, all of whom echo the
idea that white people invented 'per capita' to illegitimately claim violence
and unwed motherhood and drug dealing and murder are worse in the black
neighborhoods than in white ones.
 I guess they got tired of being shown FBI crime stats that prove black crime
is staggeringly higher PER CAPITA than white crime, so they had to invent a
way to discredit the entire concept of percentages.
 https://ibb.co/QDqtCMT
 I guess this is the new 'progressive' anti-racist math I've heard so much
about.

Dumb shits could be anybody on Facebook, and as far as Twitter goes, that's a right wing circle jerk.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0