Re: "Per Capita"-- A White Supremacist Conspiracy?

Sujet : Re: "Per Capita"-- A White Supremacist Conspiracy?
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 15:27:25
On 4/5/24 10:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
On Apr 5, 2024 at 7:33:46 PM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2024 23:06:42 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

  So apparently there's an entire sub-community on the Twitters and the
  Facebooks of black people who seriously believe that the concept of
  'per capita' is a fake idea invented by white people to make black
  people look bad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvluwbPC6U
    The hashtags and groups have thousands of subscribers, all of whom
  echo the idea that white people invented 'per capita' to
  illegitimately claim violence and unwed motherhood and drug dealing
  and murder are worse in the black neighborhoods than in white ones.
    I guess they got tired of being shown FBI crime stats that prove
  black crime is staggeringly higher PER CAPITA than white crime, so
  they had to invent a way to discredit the entire concept of
  percentages.
    https://ibb.co/QDqtCMT
    I guess this is the new 'progressive' anti-racist math I've heard so
  much about.

Wow, that really IS an appalling misunderstanding of the entire concept
of "per capita". I wish I could say I was shocked but the educational
system has gotten so bad it really seems inevitable that things would
deteriorate that far.

I've read that the "woke"/DEI crowd is starting to get its hooks in
STEM subjects now and has actually insisted that 1+1 does NOT equal 2.
I have no desire to go anywhere near a bridge built by an engineer who
doesn't recognize that 1+1 DOES equal 2, let alone cross that bridge.
 Any coincidence that we've had a rash of planes falling apart in the skies
lately?

I'd fully expect that bridge to fall down at literally any moment and
land on everyone even standing or driving nearby. I wouldn't get in a
car or plane built by such a person and I wouldn't accept surgery from
a doctor who believed that nonsense.
Sure.  Black people and queers are making planes fall out of the sky, not the cheap pricks running the airlines who are skimping to save a buck.
Of course.  It's migrants who make plane doors blow out and women who cause tires to fall off of airplanes.
How did I not know all this?  Maybe because I'm NOT a bigoted moron.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0