Re: "Today in My Harry Potter Class..."

Sujet : Re: "Today in My Harry Potter Class..."
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 15:29:01
On 4/5/24 7:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
"Today in my Harry Potter class at Baylor University, we had a hard and
necessary conversation about JK Rowling and her hatred of trans- people. We
decided novelist Rowling, who wrote with compassion about diversity, equity,
and inclusion, is worth our attention. Twitter Rowling? Shame on her."
 https://x.com/Greg1Garrett/status/1775307079126806960
 "Today in my Harry Potter class..." is a prime example of why the rest of us
shouldn't have to pay off anybody else's student loans.
 The rest of the tweet is an example of how education does not equal
intelligence and being "anti-intellectual" isn't necessarily a bad thing when
it's dipshits like this who are calling themselves intellectuals.
Look, you could just take a few High School remedial reading courses, and you too could eventually qualify to take a literature class.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0