Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-06 (Saturday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-06 (Saturday)
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 22:20:05
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 09:19:28 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

I watched:

WES CRAVEN DISOWNED THIS MOVIE! - DEADLY FRIEND (1986):
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I talk about Deadly Friend
(1986)
https://youtu.be/YhzBxz-oUlQ?si=4cE71YUQ1XlBkG19

IS STAR WARS A RIP-OFF OF STARCRASH?:
https://youtu.be/4El_QCSSfTo?si=M-jLIW-dM7caDzDb

KARATE, GYMNASTICS, & MULLETS:
On this episode of Weird Movies With Mark, I'm talking about Gymkata!
https://youtu.be/2FZt60Ntbn8?si=pYRJZOoFEDUgD5be

MIND TRAP - Weird Movies With Mark:
https://youtu.be/5spogQhb-fo?si=GE6l2iprqeLFG22g

THE CAR THAT KILLS PEOPLE! - The Car (1977):
https://youtu.be/BQs9oMGrONk?si=3mz5GcASPrYaWEyG

PARAMOUNT IS *JUNK* ANALYSTS SAY | *MAJOR* STAR TREK *UPDATE* | IF
SKYDANCE BUYS PARAMOUNT, KURTZMAN'S *OUT*:
This is a HUGE rumor update about the situation behind the scenes at
Paramount, and the state of negotiations to buy Star Trek.  Is WB still
interested?  Is Skydance moving forward?  And how does Skydance feel
about Alex Kurtzman?  Potential answers lie within this video, but
please do note, these are rumors, and should definitely be taken with a
grain of salt! #paramountplus #startrek #warnerbros
https://youtu.be/cj57zEMAYBA?si=UutbUXJVF5LqHgTz

I don't know why anybody wouldn't fire Kurtzman, but I'd prefer he was left
in place on an already ruined franchise, rather than set free to damage
other stuff.

I thought I heard that Kurtzman is tired of ruining Star Trek and wants to
ruin something new.

They announced years ago he was going to ruin Ringworld next, and then
nothing ever came of it.

For which we can all be grateful. Not sure who I would want to try and
produce a RINGWORLD movie/show.