Re: Ping anim

Sujet : Re: Ping anim
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Apr 2024, 23:14:11
On Tue, 09 Apr 2024 16:37:35 -0400

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:08:32 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

One of my friends just shared a video with me touting the features of
the latest Tesla FSD (Full Self Driving) software and I was surprised
to find that it was made in Scottsdale. It's essentially the first
video footage I've seen of the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX4kekZ2Fps [25 minutes]

I've always found it interesting to see places I've never been. They
always seem to look different than whatever I've anticipated. This is
no exception. I suppose I was expecting more sandy desert and cactus
and fewer boulders and scrub grass and palm trees ;-)

Anyway, anyone curious to see what the area looks like might find
this an interesting video.

Looks much like it did back in the 90s. I spent a week out in the
Phoenix area for work. Now if you head North/North East about 100
miles you will find much more trees and the temps will be much cooler
as you head into the mountains.

Am I safe in assuming that the trees were planted by people rather than
natural processes and that the existence of the trees has caused the
cooler temperatures as approach the mountains?

--
Rhino