Re: The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is Made of Gases"

Sujet : Re: The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is Made of Gases"
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 00:06:05
On Apr 9, 2024 at 1:24:54 PM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2024 18:26:32 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Congress's resident moron, Congresswoman
Sheila Jackson-Lee (D):

The moon is "made up mostly of gases" so we can soon live inside it, unlike
the sun which is "almost" too hot to go near.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1777722525939625984/vid/avc1/320x320/IqS6IPUaTCXkT8hU.mp4?tag=14

--------------------------
This is a senior member of Congress. Houston sure is being well represented,
isn't it? It's a wonder this woman's brain even has the power to keep her
breathing.

I don't know where she would even have gotten the idea that the moon
is made mostly of gases. Maybe it's mostly helium which is why it
keeps floating above the Earth like a kid's balloon.

Keep in mind that this Mensa genius is also famous for asking the NASA
director why he didn't land the Mars rover closer to where the astronauts
landed in the 60s so we could see the relics of the original space program.

She also notably claimed that "The United States has been operating under the
Constitution for the last 400 years."

She at least got it sort of close.

If you think missing it by over 150 years is sort of close.

She's also the one who claimed it was racist that there were no hurricanes
with "black-sounding names". I guess she wanted a Hurricane Tyrone or a
Hurricane LaQueesha. Of course if NOAA *had* been giving hurricanes
black-sounding names all along, Jackson-Lee would complain that's also
racist,
to name storms that wreak mass destruction after black people.

Yeah, that's a no win situation for NOAA. Actually it's a win for NOAA
to just ignore her as I doubt anyone is paying attention to her.
I often wonder how people like that get elected to Congress. It
happens with all parties so it isn't a political affiliation that gets
them elected. At least with Marjorie Taylor Green I think she knows
some of the things she is saying are BS but they will get her lots of
air time.

And 'memba when she was talking about gun control and downloaded this amazing
turd into the bowl:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1176132471324368896/pu/vid/480x270/HQzsTZvTg8uMq02y.mp4?tag=10

Apparently I'm a lot stronger than I thought because my AR weighs as much as
ten moving boxes and yet I can easily carry it in one hand.

Oh, and I've apparently been using the wrong ammo. I should really stop using
the .223 rounds that seem to have worked fine all this time and start using
the .50-cal rounds that Sheila says my rifle naturally uses. It'll be a
challenge, though, since jamming a .50-cal cartridge into the rifle will be
like trying shove a tennis ball through a garden hose.

And any time you point out her calamitous stupidity, Jackson-Lee claims it's
just a racist attempt to make a proud and successful black woman look stupid.

No, Sheila, you do a fine job of making yourself look stupid without any help
from racists or anyone else.

The woman has an IQ of a turnip but she keeps getting re-elected because her
district was gerrymandered by Democrats to ensure no one of a lighter
skin-tone ever has a chance of winning.