Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-08 (Monday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-08 (Monday)
De : arthur (at) *nospam* alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 07:30:42
On 4/9/2024 5:35 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
I focused yesterday on finally, completely catching up on grading since Spring Break (I believe I succeeded!). So I got through very little TV - almost nothing at all. No, I did not watch the March Madness final, etc.
 All I got through was:
 soaps: DOOL - (Mon's ep.) A mostly pointless episode. There was nonsense among NuTheresa, Alex and Brady (Alex correctly calls out Brady for still being interested in Theresa, but Brady denies it). Steve admits his role in Clyde Weston's escape to Kayla, who chews him out. Constantine continues to work on dumb, naive Maggie. John talks over being a "Manchurian candidate" assassin with Harris. Only thing of interest: at the end, Clyde calls up Ava, so she still seems to be on the hook to Clyde...
 There was no Monday episode of GH on Hulu (was Monday's GH actually preempted by dumb eclipse coverage yesterday?!?!!), just a teaser for Tues' episode.
 I also saw possibly one of the worst episodes of "Wheel of Fortune" I have ever seen last night.
 I didn't watch anything else - just left LMN movie on as background noise.
 What did you watch?

Not much.  I'll try to do a catch up tomorrow.