Re: "Black-ish" Star Claims Trump Will Put Black People, Other Minority Groups "Back In Camps"

Sujet : Re: "Black-ish" Star Claims Trump Will Put Black People, Other Minority Groups "Back In Camps"
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : alt.stupidity rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 19:27:42
atropos@mac.com wrote:
On Apr 9, 2024 at 6:43:55 PM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

BLACK-ISH star Jennifer Lewis said former President Donald Trump will
put black people and other minority groups "back in camps" if he's
reelected in the 2024 election.

During the 67-year-old actress' recent appearance on the SiriusXM radio
show MORNINGS WITH ZERLINA, the ABC star went on a profanity-laced
rant warning that if Trump beats President Joe Biden he will be the
next Hitler.

"You fucking idiot," Lewis said, calling out people who said they don't
believe in voting. "If that man [Trump] gets in, as soon as he takes
the oath, he will have generals walk down the steps of the Capitol.
He will take a hammer and break the glass where the Constitution is,
and he will tear it up in our faces and say, 'Now I'm the king of the
fucking world. You will bow down, bitches.' He will punish everyone
that didn’t vote for him."

Wow, now that's some Grade-A derangement, not the least of which is the fact
that she doesn't know the Constitution isn't kept in the Capitol Building.

I want to know why no one thought to ask why he didn't do it the first time
Trump was elected, followuped up by why "W" never did it.

--
Let's go Brandon!