Re: Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change

Sujet : Re: Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 21:52:00
In article <20240409171040.0000127b@example.com>,

On Tue, 09 Apr 2024 18:42:02 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

Wow, this is a real Mensa meeting, isn't it?

An eclipse is evidence of climate change, is it, Sunny?

Somehow my SUV is not only warming the ocean, but now it's reaching
out among the stars to influence the movement of the moon and sun?

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1777421292402016257/vid/avc1/480x270/W
kp-PRS0BXbq_Hg0.mp4?tag=14

I've heard more intelligent conversations between kindergartners.

Who actually WATCHES these morons?

What's incredible is that this show is considered 'news'. ABC has an
Entertainment Division and a News Division and it puts THE VIEW under
the News Division.

That should show you what the standards of journalism actually are at at
ABC News.