Re: Mystery! Suspense! When was Trotsky last seen with Rich?

Sujet : Re: Mystery! Suspense! When was Trotsky last seen with Rich?
De : suzeeq (at) *nospam* imbris.com (suzeeq)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 02:18:18
On 4/10/2024 3:35 PM, Rhino wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:28:02 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

In article <0001HW.2BC7157008DAF0F130BAF638F@news.giganews.com>,
  Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:

Trotsky for years has been making death threats to
Rich in this newsgroup, and now Rich has disappeared!

I noticed that. Stasiak-- another frequent subject of Trotsky the
Hutt's ire-- has also gone radio silent.

Is Hutt on a cross-country vendetta to settle scores or does he just
want to see everyone's penis?

The answer to the 1st part of that question is maybe. The answer to the
second part is obviously yes.

Should I increase my security?
 Somehow, I think you'll have no problem seeing him coming. I mean 800--
pounds man! How could you miss that?
 Oh shit, now *I'm* on his kill list! Oh no!!!

Wasn't Rich posting through Google groups? I hadn't noticed he was missing, I kf'ed long ago.