Re: Mystery! Suspense! When was Trotsky last seen with Rich?

Sujet : Re: Mystery! Suspense! When was Trotsky last seen with Rich?
De : Nyssa (at) *nospam* LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Suivi-à : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 14:49:03
suzeeq wrote:

On 4/10/2024 6:49 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
On 4/10/24 5:18 PM, suzeeq wrote:

On 4/10/2024 3:35 PM, Rhino wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:28:02 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

In article
<0001HW.2BC7157008DAF0F130BAF638F@news.giganews.com>,
Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:

Trotsky for years has been making death threats to
Rich in this newsgroup, and now Rich has disappeared!

I noticed that. Stasiak-- another frequent subject of
Trotsky the Hutt's ire-- has also gone radio silent.

Is Hutt on a cross-country vendetta to settle scores
or does he just want to see everyone's penis?

The answer to the 1st part of that question is maybe.
The answer to the second part is obviously yes.

Should I increase my security?

Somehow, I think you'll have no problem seeing him
coming. I mean 800-- pounds man! How could you miss
that?

Oh shit, now *I'm* on his kill list! Oh no!!!

Wasn't Rich posting through Google groups? I hadn't
noticed he was missing, I kf'ed long ago.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - I think Rich was a
GG'er, and probably just gave up when GG ended.

Now I have no idea what happened to Stasiak.

I think he was a GG user too.

He was, but he posted again after GG shut down via a regular
news server and reader.

Maybe he decided it just wasn't worth the hassle, or he's
actually on vacation or sick or something?

Nyssa, who hopes he's okay and rejoins the froup when he's
able