Re: Tlaib Loses Her Mind On Fox Reporter, Won't Address "Death To America" Chants In Her District

Sujet : Re: Tlaib Loses Her Mind On Fox Reporter, Won't Address "Death To America" Chants In Her District
De : atropos (at) *nospam* mac.com (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv alt.news-media
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 23:34:30
In article <uvb6hn$2b6g4$4@dont-email.me>,
 Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) got testy with Fox Business Reporter Hillary Vaughn
over a question about a rally in her home district where anti-Israel
protesters chanted "Death to America" and called for the eradication of
Israel.

The rally in question, which took place in Dearborn, Michigan, featured a
speaker named Tarek Bazzi, who is affiliated with the Hadi Institute. He
said: "We have been asked in the past why our protests on the International
Al-Quds Day are so anti-America. Why don't we just focus on Israel and not
talk so much about America? Gaza has shown the entire world why their
protests are so anti-America. Because it's the United States government that
provides the funds for all of the atrocities that we just heard about."

Attendees at the rally responded to him by shouting, "Death to America!" and
"Death to Israel!"

Anyone at those rallies who is expressing those sentiments and who is
not a U.S. citizen should be summarily deported back to wherever they
came from. We don't need or want them here.

[She should have been expelled from Congress years ago.]

She's definitely one of the leaders of an internal 5th column in
America. She should be on an FBI watch list.