Re: Cating Agency Quits TULSA KING Over Stallone's Mocking of Extras

Sujet : Re: Cating Agency Quits TULSA KING Over Stallone's Mocking of Extras
De : never (at) *nospam* nothere.com (moviePig)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 14. Apr 2024, 04:34:06
On 4/13/2024 6:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <17c5f73d383498b3$1266$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>,
  moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

On 4/13/2024 5:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article
<17c5efd2ed4e684b$56199$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>,
   moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

On 4/13/2024 3:36 PM, trotsky wrote:
On 4/13/24 11:05 AM, moviePig wrote:
On 4/13/2024 3:33 AM, trotsky wrote:

Do you follow mpig's "logic" of "he gets a pass if he's only an
asshole in private." Here's a hint: why be an asshole in the first
place?

I say lots of things in private that'd be "insensitive" if public.

Cool, you and Stallone have something in common then.

Speaking plainly when possible, for instance.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Irony meters across the world just exploded.

Shouldn't that trope have left the nest by now?
 As long as you can continue to refer to Godwin with a straight face, all
bets are off.
Umm, I don't remember when I last mentioned 'Godwin'.  Even then, I'll bet it was an explicitly self-aware reference like yours right here.