Re: TV news for April 7-13, 2024

Sujet : Re: TV news for April 7-13, 2024
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 14. Apr 2024, 06:03:10
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 03:03:17 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

On Apr 13, 2024 at 2:34:29 PM PDT, "Robin Miller"
<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

DARK MATTER: Apple TV+ Drops Trailer for Sci-Fi Series Starring Joel
Edgerton & Jennifer Connelly  (April 11)

RM: This is not the real Dark Matter.

Not sure what's 'real' and what's not, but this was an excellent book and the
fact that Jennifer Connelly is in it only cements "I'm there" status for me.

DOCTOR Casts Varada Sethu as Second Companion in Season 2
[Disney+]  (April 12)

Sounds like she's acceptably bipock, unlike her predecessor, who ws rightly
jettisoned for being way too white.

I wonder if the previous woman even knew she was only going to be on
the show for a season or did she go into it thinking "I've made it.
I'm on a hit show." Only to find out her character was being written
out after a season.
Dan Fogelman’s Hulu Series Adds Four to Cast  (April 8)

["The premise of Fogelman’s new drama has not been revealed but it is
believed to revolve around the President (James Marsden) and his Secret
Service detail led by Sterling K. Brown’s character." Julianne
Nicholson, Sarah Shahi and Nicole Brydon Bloom also star.]

Oh! My Persian princess has escaped my pocket and is in another show.

She's also taken your job.