What Did You Watch? 2024-04-13 (Saturday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-13 (Saturday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 14. Apr 2024, 17:49:45
This weekend I need to try to get through a pile of work, and yesterday I was variously very successful, and not successful at all! at it.
So, I managed to get through...:
soaps: GH - Thur's ep. Nothing really important happened this episode. The next morning, Nina manages to catch Agent Jagger/John coming out of the shower as Carly opens the hotel room door, immediately gets the wrong idea, and goes running to Drew (and Michael) to declare the news! (Even Curtis was appalled! And she didn't even deal with Carly's room service complaint!!) More wedding dress, and honeymoon, shenanigans with Brook Lynn (and Chase, and Lois). NuNuNuMolly goes to Alexis to complain about a story Alexis did that has affected Molly at work; and Alexis complains to Molly about Nina. I think that is all that happened...
    GH - Fri's ep. Constantine continues to scam his grift on Maggie (this time involving his visa), while Xander is trying to push him out the door! Paulina is stuck in isolation after getting nuked for her thyroid. Julie is tired of life at the Kirakis mansion, with all of the kids! and escapes to the Horton cabin, only to discover Johnny and Chanel honeymooning there, and is then stuck with them overnight due to the weather! Thomas (Chad's kid) discovers Constatine's "The Pawn" card, and palms it without anyone knowing (Constantine is going to lose it when he realizes it is gone!!).
The Masters - Boy, after watching Day 3 here, I would never want to play Augusta - the course is *brutal*!!
    In the middle of Day 3, this was an inconclusive day, with half-a-dozen people leading. But as the day wore on, more and more of them fell away, leaving only Collin Morikawa in the lead, and then Scottie Schefler, who hit an incredible birdie *drive* to hole the 18th from the fairway, to take a one-stroke lead over Morikawa.
    But it's still probably almost anybody's tournament on the last day, though Scheffler and Morikawa are in the best positions to take it.
Secret Life of the Pastor's Wife (Lifetime) - This was decent. The ending was kind of annoying where they sort of handwaved away the obvious guilt of the main suspect, for dramatic effect, before revealing - no, no, we were right all along: he really did do it!
    I was annoyed that the pastor's wife's (Jennings Rice) "hott affair" was actually only a one-time thing - I was hoping for way more salaciousness out of this then what we got.
    At least they didn't try to pull the "twist" where her bestie was actually in on it - that "twist" just annoys me!!
So, what did you watch?