Re: Ben Shapiro says that if he hadn't been buried in that 2020 landslide by Biden, we'd all be speaking Russian by now.

Sujet : Re: Ben Shapiro says that if he hadn't been buried in that 2020 landslide by Biden, we'd all be speaking Russian by now.
De : skeeterweed (at) *nospam* photonmail.com (Skeeter)
Groupes : alt.atheism rec.arts.tv
Date : 16. Apr 2024, 19:44:25
In article <XnsB15651F37951Enoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.21>,
dalmationstation@aol.com says...

Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote in news:661de697$0$7170
$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com:

In article <XnsB155D3FCF64B2noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.12>,
dalmationstation@aol.com says...

Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote in
news:661d9a31$0$2363150$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com:

In article <uvk4pa$49m$7@solani.org>, athinker@gmail.com says...

    When is the last time Israel did
anything because the US asked it to?

Trump avoids war by instantly surrendering to the enemy.

Show us some proof.

    Trump retreted from Syria, Trump
retreated from Afghanistan, Trump
retreated from the Sudan, he cancelled
military maneuvers  in S Korea when the
North asked him to.

    Trumps' whole foreign policy is one
of retreated and surrender.

Joe failed Afghanistan.

    But Biden!

How does it feel TDS boy?

In surprise summit concession, Trump says
he will halt Korea war games
June 12, 2018

President Donald Trump made a stunning
concession to North Korean leader Kim
Jong Un on Tuesday about halting military
exercises, pulling a surprise at a summit
that baffled allies, military officials
and lawmakers from his own Republican Party.

At a news conference after the historic
meeting with Kim in Singapore, Trump
announced he would halt what he called
"very provocative" and expensive regular
military exercises that the United States
holds with South Korea.
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1J72PM/