the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]

Sujet : the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]
De : dannyb (at) *nospam* panix.com (danny burstein)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 04:46:26
[Good Morning America]
Pamela Anderson to star in upcoming 'Naked Gun' reboot opposite Liam Neeson
Pamela Anderson will star in the upcoming "Naked Gun" reboot, Paramount Pictures confirmed to "Good Morning America" this week.
The "Baywatch" alum and author, who also shared the news on her Instagram story on Tuesday, will star opposite actor Liam Neeson in the project, which will be co-produced by Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins.
       =====
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/pamela-anderson-star-upcoming-naked-gun-reboot-opposite-109324290
[a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._(American_TV_series)
       dannyb@panix.com